With the global pandemic of Covid-19 forcing many of us to spend more time indoors more than usual, the rates of depression arising from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) continues to rise.
The Carex Day-Light Therapy Lamp offers a safe, and in many cases, an effective therapy to combat the ‘winter blues’.
Health professionals recommend bright light therapy as the #1 line of treatment for SAD. Our Day-Light bright light therapy system meets the stringent industry guidelines demanded by healthcare professionals.
Good to know:
- Carex Daylight Classic Plus Daylight Lamp provides the maximum recommended 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light. Sunlight lamp includes a safe, glare-free screen as well as flicker-free bulbs and adjustable stand with flexible angle for optimal results.
- The Mayo Clinic suggests using light therapy. Our natural light lamp brings you a light therapy lamp that safely and comfortably blocks 99.3% of UV and projects light downward as recommended by health experts for maximum comfort and ease of use.
- Our sun light lamp provides a superior, long lasting, angle and is height adjustable. We built our light therapy box based on the model used by researchers around the world; includes 2 light settings for light box therapy; warranty included.
- In the short, dark days of fall and winter, a mood lamp is recommended by top health professionals; sky rocket your energy during the day with this happy lamp with a little light therapy each day, leading to better rest at night.
- Relieve the symptoms of shift adjustment, jet lag, circadian sleep disorders, Winter Blues, and low energy by using this Carex mood light therapy light while exercising, as a tool to energize you in the mornings, or while you work.
* This is a special-order item, delivery times may vary