- First Aid
- Use Calendula at the First Sign of Skin Irritations!
- Minor Burns
- Chapped Skin
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Soothes, Protects & Heals
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Natural Active Ingredient
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
Calendula officinalis (Garden marigold) has been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations. Calendula Ointment is ideal for protecting and moisturizing the wound. Use it on chapped skin, blisters or diaper rash.
- Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes and minor burns
- Heals chapped hands and lips and nasal irritation from colds
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry. For cuts, scrapes and chapped skin, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
Directions for Adults and children from 1 year old:
Carefully cleanse the irritated skin (erythema, dry patches, cracked or chapped skin) with water and soap. Gently massage the affected area twice a day or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
External use only
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Calendula officinalis 1X
Purified water, PEGoxol 7 stearate, Lauroyl polyoxylglycerides, Glycerin, Cetyl palmitate, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl glycol, Carbomer 980, Sorbic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Edetate disodium.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Calendula does not require any special storage conditions.