Premium quality Multivitamin for Men.
- Helps to maintain healthy hair, nail, mucous membranes and/or skin.
- Helps to maintain cognitive functions.
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation.
- Helps normal growth and development.
- Helps to maintain healthy mucous membranes.
- Helps to maintain normal metabolism of iron.
- Helps in energy production.
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of night vision.
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums.
- Helps in wound healing.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Source of/An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth (especially in childhood, adolescence and young adulthood).
- Source of/An electrolyte for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to maintain normal muscle function.
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Helps to maintain normal production of thyroid hormones.
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue caused by iron deficiency anemia.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle.
- Helps to produce and repair connective tissue.
- Adult Men: 1 Tablet per day
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health product Take with food
- Made with the best quality 100% Natural ingredients
- Manufactured at GMP standard facility
- In line with the daily allowances recommended by Health Canada
- Vegetarian formula
- Gluten Free
- All products bearing NPN
- Made in Canada
Be sure to consult your Healthcare Provider when considering to add any natural supplements to your daily routine.