Designed by the medical professionals at Kalaya to reduce inflammation and relieve pain. This trusted formulation, designed with natural active ingredients including Arnica, Eucalyptus, Menthol, Methylsalicylate and Camphor to deliver invigorating joint and muscle relief. This pain management formulation has been infused with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil.
Directions: Adults and children over 2 years of age, apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to 3 to 4 times per day. Rub and/ or massage into skin until preparation disappears. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
Category: Pain Management
Medicinal Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate 11%, Arnica Montana Flower Extract 5%, Menthol 4%, Camphor 4%, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil 0.5%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Aqua, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do no bandage.
- Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or taking anticoagulant medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If symptoms persist and/or worsen after 7 days or re-occur within a few days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
- Hypersensitivity, rashes, and/or burning discomfort have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If you experience pain, swelling or blistering, stop use and get medical help right away.
- If seal under cap is broken or missing, do not use.
- Store between 15 and 25 degrees C.