Made in Canada by Canada Masq, this flat fold respirator face mask is engineered for excellent comfort, fit, and breathability.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup-style respirators.
Ensure the mask nose bridge is formed tightly against the nose by pushing inwards firmly with fingers from both hands. Ensure the ear loops are snug for a tight seal between the mask and face, especially around the nose. For smaller faces, try tightening the ear loops using cord locks or a strap extender or tie a knot in the ear loops. Check for air leakage when donning and at every opportunity. If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting respirator mask.
- For consumer use. Not intended for healthcare use.
4-layer highly breathable construction includes a double layer of non-woven melt-blown polypropylene for filtration.
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada by Canada Masq, a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Easy breathing: very low inhalation and exhalation resistance
- Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) >95%
- These masks achieve >95% particulate filtration efficiency.
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tighter seal to reduce air leakage and glasses fogging
- Fit must be checked for adequate seal against the face. If respirator does not seal, discontinue use.
- Made in Canada