Halfmoon's Cylindrical Bolster facilitates deep chest opening and back bending with its 8" high diameter -- the highest of our bolster lineup.
The contoured, ergonomic shape fits perfectly under your knees while lying on your back to provide relief for your lower back, horizontal across the shoulder blades while on your back for upper back extension or vertical along the spine for deep chest opening and expansion.
Find new depths in posture and breath with one of our favourite bolster shapes.
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of Halfmoon's Limited Edition Collection is a limited time offering showcasing Halfmoon's creative vision for that season.
Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
Good to know:
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Vancouver, BC
- Dense, quality, handmade interior batting for longevity
- Removable cover
- Easy carry handle
- Exceptional quality & durability
- 24" x 8" 8" (61 cm x 20cm x 20cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% cotton cover made in Vancouver, BC
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster manufactured and assembled in Vancouver, BC
- Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry.
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller