Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth (especially in childhood, adolescence and young adulthood).
Adequate calcium (and vitamin D) (throughout life) as part of a healthy diet, (along with physical activity) may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis (in peri- and postmenopausal women) (in later life).
- Source of/An electrolyte for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to maintain normal muscle function.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus Helps to maintain immune function.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle. Source of electrolytes for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in energy metabolism, tissue formation and bone development.
- Helps to maintain normal electrolyte balance.
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail and/or skin. Helps to produce and repair connective tissue Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps to maintain normal iron transport in the body Helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
- Adults: 1 Tablet(s) 1 time(s) per day
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products Take with food
- Made with the best quality 100% Natural ingredients
- Manufactured at GMP standard facility
- In line with the daily allowances recommended by Health Canada
- Vegetarian formula
- Gluten Free
- All products bearing NPN
- Made in Canada
Be sure to consult your Healthcare Provider when considering to add any natural supplements to your daily routine.