Designed by medical professionals and dermatologist tested to deliver invigorating muscle and joint relief. Formulated with proven, natural active, pain-blocking and anti-inflammatory ingredients including Arnica, Eucalyptus, Menthol and Camphor. Fasting-acting and long-lasting, Kalaya Extra Strength Pain Relief temporarily relieves aches and pains of muscles and joints associated arthritis, back pain, joint pain and muscle pain.
Directions: Adults and children over 2 years of age, apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to 3 to 4 times per day. Rub and/ or massage into skin until preparation disappears. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
Category: Pain Management
Methyl Salicylate/Salicylate de méthyle 11%, Arnica Montana Flower Extract/Extrait de fleurs d'Arnica Montana 5%, Menthol 4%, Camphor/Camphre 4%, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane/Méthylsulfonylméthane 1.5%, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil/Huile de feuille d'eucalyptus globulus 0.5%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Aqua, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do no bandage.
- Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or taking anticoagulant medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If symptoms persist and/or worsen after 7 days or re-occur within a few days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
- Hypersensitivity, rashes, and/or burning discomfort have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If you experience pain, swelling or blistering, stop use and get medical help right away.
- Store between 15 and 25 degrees C.