Designed by medical professionals to deliver invigorating joint and muscle relief.
Fast-acting and quick-drying, this medicated pain relief spray temporarily relieves aches and pains associated with arthritis, back pain, joint pain and muscle pain.
Formulated with proven, natural active, pain-blocking ingredients including Eucalyptus, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate and Camphor.
Directions: Adults and children over 2 years of age, spray evenly onto affected area up to 3 to 4 times per day. Rub and/or massage into skin until preparation disappears. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
Category: Pain Management
Medicinal Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate 25%, Camphor 10%, Menthol 8%, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil 3%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil
- Flammability warning. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do no bandage.
- Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or taking anticoagulant medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If symptoms persist and/or worsen after 7 days or re-occur within a few days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
- Hypersensitivity, rashes, and/or burning discomfort have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If you experience pain, swelling or blistering, stop use and get medical help right away.
- If seal under cap is broken or missing, do not use.
- Store between 15 and 25 degrees C.