NasaMist® Saline Spray All-In-One is a nasal moisturizer and saline rinse all in one can. Soothe, moisturize and cleanse using specially designed Large Volume Rinse Tip.
NasaMist Saline Spray All-In-One is a nasal moisturizer and saline rinse all in one can. Soothe, moisturize and cleanse using specially designed Large Volume Rinse Tip.
Nasal Allergies and Dryness
Post Nasal Drip
Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
- Soothe, moisturize and cleanse using three specially designed nozzles.
- Spray or Irrigate to Cleanse, Moisturize & Soothe Nasal Passages with the Sterile, Isotonic, Preservative Free & pH Balanced
- 3 Specially Designed Nozzles are available to deliver the finest and most gentle mist for nasal application
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
Please read Warning before using. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
Specially Designed Nozzles to deliver the finest and most gentle mist for nasal moisturization, a special adapter for nasal & sinus large volume rinse and a medium tip for a stronger stream. For ages 1 year and above with use of the proper tip.
Ultra Gentle Mist Tip for Nasal Moisturization: This tip can be used for ages 1 and up for moisturizing and soothing dry nasal passages. Insert the Ultra Gentle Mist tip into nostril and press until adequate solution is sprayed. Large Volume Rinse Tip for Nasal & Sinus Rinse: This tip can be used for ages 5 and up. Apply the special conical lavage tip and follow the instruction in next paragraph.
Special Instructions for Large Volume Rinse: Stand in front of a sink, bend forward to comfort level and tilt your head down. Keep your mouth open and, without holding your breath, place the tip snugly in the nostril and squeeze the actuator until the solution starts draining from the opposite nasal passage or from your mouth. Allow the flow to continue for 2 to 3 seconds. Do not swallow the solution. Blow your nose gently, without pinching your nose completely, to avoid applying pressure on your eardrums. If tolerable, sniff in any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice prior to blowing your nose. This may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage. At times, some solution may reach the back of your throat. If so, please spit it out. To help improve drainage of any residual solution, blow your nose gently while tilting your head to the side. Now repeat these steps on your other nasal passage.
- System designed for single user to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Do not completely block or occlude nasal passage during use to avoid any pressure in the nose or ears.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Contents under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store between 41 °F (5 °C) & 131 °F (55 °C), out of sunlight & away from heat sources. Avoid freezing
- Consult physician before use on babies younger than one year